Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ali Mamak Stall @ Pulau Tikus

Ali Mamak Stall is just opposite PTPTL College in Pulau Tikus. It's by the road of Jalan Lunas, just next to Sokka Gakkai Malaysia.
Here's the location.

This was the 3rd time visiting Ali Mamak stall and the 1st time I dined in successfully. At the1st 2 times, it was closed because it was Raya holidays.


The area was quite dark and was only lit using fluorescent lamps.

Maggi Goreng with Egg and Chicken RM7.70
I also ordered a glass of fresh cow milk with cost RM2.30
I think it's kinda expensive for that Maggi Goreng to cost RM7.70, though chicken tasted great :)

Nasi Lemak Goreng RM5.30
I heard that they served Nasi Lemak Goreng. I'm so curious how Nasi Lemak can be fried. It was actually the same packets of Nasi Lemak at the counter. They were fried and added an egg. The fried rice was very soft. Probably because the rice was directly from the packets and not refrigerated overnight. It tasted not as good as I thought it would be. Definitely not worth my RM5.30.

1 comment:

Kendra Bing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.