Sunday, September 15, 2013

Vietnamese Delicacies @ Kedai Makanan Ye Wei 越味小吃館

Here's the location.

The Menu

According to the waiter, Pho (Beef Noodle) was only available on Saturdays.

Sauces from Vietnam

BBQ Pork Vermicelli 豬肉粉 Bún Thịt Nướng BBQ RM7.00

Stir-fried Beef RM7.00

Spring Roll 薄餅 Gởi Cuốn (tôm) RM10.00
This was the nicest dish on the table! It was made from shrimps, basil leaves, mint leaves, cilantro(coriander) leaves and vermicelli wrapped in translucent wrappers. It had a very strong cilantro smell. Unless you don't the smell, this is highly recommended!

Duck Noodle 鴨湯 Bún Măng Vịt RM7.00
Argh.. I regretted for ordering this. I didn't like it at all. Haha. Maybe it's because I don't like duck and I don't eat innards.

I saw most of other tables ordered this omelette dish.

Kedai Makanan Ye Wei 越味小吃館
168, Jalan Transfer,
10050 Georgetown, Penang.
Tel: 016 - 466 1929 (Thuy) / 014 - 909 8339 (Hong)
Business Hours: 12:00pm - 12:00am

No comments: