Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Old House Restaurant 老房子 @ Kimberley Street

Not sure of what to eat? At Old House, the chef will serve you whatever he likes. He will go the market early in the morning to choose freshest fish, meat and vegetables of the day for his restaurant. :)
Here's the location.

The owner was a fish monger according to some of the newspaper cutting displayed in the restaurant. He's also a Datuk.

There's no menu at this restaurant. You'll be asked the price range that you are willing to pay and leave the rest to them.

煎魚 Fried Fish

豬肉 Pork

西洋菜湯 Watercress soup

莧菜 Amaranth

All the above for RM45.00 including rice and drinks for 3.

Old House Restaurant 老房子
No. 145-153, Lebuh Kimberley,
10100 Georgetown, Penang.
Tel: 04 - 262 2113
Business Hours: 12:00pm - 3:00pm & 6:00pm - 10:30pm (Closed on Sun)

1 comment:

Candiz♡Penang~ said...

I personally havent tried eating at this restaurant nor do i know the boss or Chefs nor was i paid to speak up.
I just had to write my thoughts ...what is it to say one wonders sinz i havent eaten there..
Well, .i came to know of this restaurant tru its delicious mooncake ..box i would say not really attractive compared to the ones i bought in Malls ...
I took one bite n immediately fell in luv with their mooncakes!!!
It all started whn my kids passed me x2 mooncakes ,one durian with egg yolk & another coconut with kuaci...
Let me tell you thy were so delicious i just have to share with all my watsap frens, my family &relatives..i hv tried all brands sampling n bought back a few brandsto try.

Frankly,i prefer this brand.I was describing these mooncakes till frens asking if i will be getting a discount if thy were to buy? LOL!!I told thm *Your headlar!!I dont even know wher exactly in Kimberly Street but all i know is tat thy make delicious mooncakes!!!My frens commented to me mooncakes are sweet thn i asked thm do u think durians are sweet ? It just taste exactly the sweetnes of durian & coconut filling was really coconut texture can see the grated fresh coconuts...
taste the grated crunchy,lemak coconut ...ahhh delicious!!
Thk u again .i will definitely bring my family over will Waze & buy more quality mooncakes !!!yummy yum yum!!����������...