Sunday, July 3, 2011

Char Koay Khak 炒粿角 @ Ayer Itam

This Char Koay Khak would be the best I've ever tasted! This is so much better than the one at Lorong Macalister. However, this one is only for take-away.

Here's its location. Be warned of the traffic jam at Jalan Air Hitam


I think this stall is run by a couple. The chef's wife was glad when she noticed me snapping these photos to help promoting their stall. I'm definitely not the first one. Haha.



The stall is just in front of Suiwah Supermarket.



RM3.20
You can choose whether you want it to fried with chicken egg or duck egg or without.
The one above was fried with duck egg. Yummy!!

It opens during the evening till late at night.


So far, I've only taste Char Koay Khak by these two stalls: Ayer Itam and Lorong Macalister.
According to chriscctan, the one at Burma Road is even better. I should definitely go and try it one day.

No comments: