Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pipa Duck Chu Yoke Weng Restaurant, Pekaka

There's restaurant that serves Pipa Duck at Taman Pekaka in Sungai Dua.
Here's the location.


The Menu


Pi Pa Duck 琵琶鸭 RM40.00

Steamed Vegetables with Oyster Sauce 油菜 Around RM5-6

Dumpling Soup 鲜虾水饺汤 Around RM5-6

Fried Seafood Bean Curd 炸海鲜豆腐 Around RM5-6


Restoran Chu Yoke Weng 猪肉溶琵琶鸭专卖店
20, Jalan Pekaka 1,
Sungai Dua,
11700 Gelugor, Pulau Pinang
Tel: 04 - 656 8187
Business Hours: 11:00am - 3:00pm & 5:30pm - 9:00pm (Closed on Wednesday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife & I ordered pi pa duck & fried dumplings as recommended by the lady taking our order. I had 4 dumplings & my wife had 1. I started vomiting & having loose stools at 5am in the morning. My wife followed soon after. In total, I vomited & had loose stools more than 20 times, and was severely dehydrated and almost needed to be hospitalized. I suspect it's the fried dumplings because my daughter ate the duck but not the dumplings and she was alright. STRONGLY advise People to think twice before going.